Thursday 23 December 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!

I remember as a little girl experiencing snow in December almost every year and loving seeing it on Christmas day! It certainly made Christmas day feel simply perfect. However, for the past few years I have missed the glittering sight of snow and have wished it would come back so my little girl could experience it too!! 
Maybe I wished for it just a tad too much since now we are overrun with mounds of snow & muddy slush everywhere. Ooops! I didn't realise how hard it is to push a pram through inches of thick snow and how difficult it is to cross a simple road over the mini mountains created by snow ploughs.  My calves surely should be a bit firmer after all these mini winter hikes.
Despite my moaning and groaning, seeing my lil cutie playing in the snow is most certainly worth it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment