Sunday 9 January 2011

Kiss Me, Tease Me!!

Oooohh, we are mega excited to introduce our super cute LoveHeart Sweetie Rings!!!

Love Bug Ring

All of our Love Heart Rings are made from polymer clay and look good enough to eat - but I am afraid they are not edible. We have Kiss Me, Tease Me and Love Bug all in purple, pink or white and are a BARGAIN £4!!

I have been wearing a pink Kiss Me around town and the amount of people that think I have just glued the actual sweet onto the ring is unbelievable.  I guess it's a compliment of how realistic they look - which I'm happy about.  I haven't had any tall, dark handsome men "Kiss Me" though, so the ring doesn't have that power (sorry girls). 

However, if you would like a super cute, retro ring then you can find them here:


Kiss Me Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment